Art Pixies!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Pixies!

for fairies from pixie hollow who love art!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Poll about Singers
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm by Arianna

» Signature and Avatar Shop!
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:26 am by Breezy

» who is the most fashionable celeb according to u?
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 am by Breezy

» Movie: Vampire Suck
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:58 pm by Breezy

» Resident Evil 4
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:56 pm by Breezy

» Ban thread ~1
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:52 pm by Carrot

» Unofficial Pixie Hollow Forums (UPHF)
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:51 pm by Carrot

» Justin Bieber??
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:08 am by Breezy

» Rate the signature above u
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:54 pm by Arianna

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

What is your favorite pair of denim jeans

Go down 
2 posters

Favorite Jeans
1. Levis
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans I_vote_lcap67%What is your favorite pair of denim jeans I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
2. Gap
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite pair of denim jeans I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. Guess
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite pair of denim jeans I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. Bongo
 0% [ 0 ]
5. other
What is your favorite pair of denim jeans I_vote_lcap33%What is your favorite pair of denim jeans I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Breezy
Admin
Admin
Breezy

What is your favorite pair of denim jeans Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite pair of denim jeans   What is your favorite pair of denim jeans EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:18 pm

I want to know what everyones fave jeans are. My fave and most comfortable jean is Guess. My other choice would be Levi jeans.
Back to top Go down
Carrot
Admin
Admin
Carrot

Pisces Posts : 96

What is your favorite pair of denim jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite pair of denim jeans   What is your favorite pair of denim jeans EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Levis all the way
i love levis
Back to top Go down
https://artpixies.forumotion.com

What is your favorite pair of denim jeans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Pixies! :: Hot trends :: Denims ~ my fav-
Jump to: